Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Plan

After a considerable amount of deliberation, I've taken "Bugsy" offline.  If all goes according to plan I'll be publishing it as an e-book.   For all of you who have supported the story, I'll either give you a free copy or e-mail you the episodes that are not in the book.  Hopefully I can get you a free copy as I'm doing some rewrite to the original episodes.  I believe the writing is better and likely there will be some changes from the original setting as the story evolved greatly in the writing from week to week.  Specifically, I'm not sure I will include war in any future writing.  It is something I neither like nor have any interest in and truthfully, I wonder now why I even included a statement about it in that first episode.

Since finishing "Bugsy" will be a priority, I doubt I'll be publishing a blog with any regularity but I will continue to follow your blogs as time permits.


9 comments:

Carol Kilgore said...

Good for you. And good luck with your book!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I'm glad to learn this, David. You need to share Bugsy with the world.

Take good care, and thanks for continue to visit.

xoRobyn

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

"continuing". =)

David Oliver said...

Carol, thank you! The book is coming along - slowly. I've found it is more difficult writing when I know I'm not publishing as a blog. On the upside, I have the freedom and time to examine what I've written and change it if I want.

After this effort I have a whole new admiration for you and other published writers.

David Oliver said...

Robyn, you have encouraged me time and again and you are still at it. :)
Thank you!
Hope all is well with you and you are writing up a storm and selling lots of books!

DeniseinVA said...

Hi David, just popping in to say hi and hoping life is going well for you. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Always very nice to see you there and I also appreciate your input on my recent blogging problem. Take good care of yourself and hope to see you back blogging some day.

David Oliver said...

Thanks Denise. I always enjoy your blog. All is well here. Seems every time I get an idea about a new blog post, I have other things to do first and second never gets done. Hopefully that will change later in the year and Spring is always a busy time.

Chris said...

Sorry I missed your Bugsy period. I've been neglecting the blogging world for some time. I look forward to reading the book.

David Oliver said...

Blogging and following blogs consistently takes a huge amount of time so no worries at all. I think it is more important to remember the friends we've made in the blogging world when we do get time to post.

Post a Comment